April 06, 2008

Excuses for Not Posting

This post has been brewing in my mind for a while. Imagine my surprise when I ran across this article in the New York Times about the demise of some bloggers and the stressful 'working' conditions of others.

I've always been one that is only interested in the core content of the post (whatever that content may be). I'm NOT interested in WHY you haven't posted in a while, and quite frankly, I couldn't care less. I think we all realize that things happen in your real life that prevent you from posting, or that perhaps you didn't have anything to say and that when you do have something to say, you will indeed post again.

Don't worry, I won't delete you from my Bloglines account just because I haven't heard from you in a while. However, I WILL delete you from my Bloglines account if you share the myriad of reasons why you haven't post!

0 comments: