June 14, 2009

Like I Need Another Application

Here’s a piece of advice:  Never, EVER come home late after a wonderful evening of entertainment with friends pick up the latest computer magazine on the counter, flip through it, and decide you just HAD to try and download a new application!  Before you know it, one thing leads to another, the download works, then you’re intrigued by the various plug-ins so of course you have to try those as well, and before you know it, well, it’s the NEXT day! LOL

Bare with me as I try out Windows Live Writer (yeah, that’s hyperlinked, not only to check out the hyperlinking feature, but so you can get ‘sucked’ in as well – misery loves company!) which is a *FREE* download from Microsoft. 

So looking at my options along the left:

Hyperlink…..CHECK

Picture…..coming up

Summer Twitter

For those who don’t recognize me, that’s my ‘Summer Do’ for Twitter.

Picture….CHECK

Photo album…..hmmmmmm

Photo album….oh YEAH…waaaaay cOOl and CHECK

Table…CHECK

Eeny Meeny
Miny Mo

Map…CHECK

(Note:  This is where I would love to travel to next.  Hmmm…just noticed that this map is ‘powered’ b Bing, interesing…)

Map picture

Tags…those of you who know me know that tagging is my greatest weakness.  Wish there were a plug-in that would automatically tag my posts.  And CHECK

Technorati Tags: ,

Video…sorry, I’ll have to pass on inserting this for now.  I just ran across an article (from the same computer magazine that was on the kitchen counter that shows how to create an interactive YouTube video – yeah, cool, huh?)

Add a plug-in….oh, oh…I can serious damage being caused here!  There are currently 123 plug-ins I can choose from!

Anyways….’Live’ from ‘Windows Live Writer’.  Wishing all of you a ‘lost in a new app’ day!

0 comments: