December 01, 2012

Photo Stand = iPad Stand

PodStand2
As you know, I love my gadgets and all the accessories that go with them. As the 'Top 10 Geek Gifts' lists go around the blogosphere, I once again see iPad stands listed. Mind you, I do own one from Merkury Innovations and I have enjoyed using it. But then I thought if I'm going to try to go back to a New Year's Resolution of 'Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle', maybe there are alternatives out there. Well, that's not exactly how it went down. Truth be told I woke up this morning and I had a 'AHA!' moment (seriously! This happens quite frequently) and realized that those photo frame stands you can purchase in any local craft store would work just as well. Oh, and the ones I purchased for school actually came from a local dollar store.

PodStand

I've got a bunch of those stands at school (they work great for desktop anchor charts, etc.), but having an item at school just wouldn't do the trick if I want to write a blog post now. Then I realized I had one on our kitchen counter and went and grabbed it. As you can see from the images it does the trick quite well.

PodStand1
How do you prop up your iPad?

0 comments: