November 03, 2008

30D2BBB - A Heartfelt Thanks

To me this was a no-brainer. Steve wrote, "The first few months of blogging is always the most difficult because it largely feels like your talking to yourself." I expected this to be the case, since I had only written three posts in three months. A 'monoblogue' (aka 'a monologue blog') is what I figured I had penned. Imagine my shock (yes, there's a Flickr photo of me staring at my monitor with my jaw hanging down! LOL) when I received notification that someone had actually commented on my (mono)blog(ue)! Sheryl Nussbaum-Beach left a comment on my blog, a short & to-the-point comment that combined with Steve's '30 Days to Be a Better Blogger' challenge has inspired me to put fingers to keyboard again.


So Sheryl, this one's for you...




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww! Thanks. Hey- you want more readers? Here is a thought- build up your network on Twitter and then post your url when you make a new post. That way folks will come read.

loonyhiker said...

I'm glad you have joined the challenge! I am formerly from NY so was thrilled to see you were from there. Now I'm in SC. I look forward to more of your posts.